May be of interest but not endorsed or connected with GCDGA, information appeared in our email. This appears to be information which may assist clubs. If your club is interested in fundraising and or applying for grants this webinar may provide answers.
The latest Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance webinar in response to the COVID-19 pandemic will focus on your organisation’s revenue generation for the post-COVID-19 era.
Wednesday July 29th, 7:00PM
Revenue Generation: Donations and Grants Webinar
Help your organisation thrive in a post-COVID-19 world.
This webinar will help prepare your club or organisation to thrive in the post-COVID-19 world, by outlining the latest revenue generation techniques and opportunities in the Donations and Grants world. Partnerships and fundraising specialist Glen Allen Ankins will be joined by grant Guru David O’Leary to deliver this webinar, with a focus on:
- What you have to do if you are looking to appoint a fundraiser
- If you are appointed fundraiser what do you need to know
- Frequently asked questions
- Being organised, what documents do you need to write and submit applications.
- What kind of questions will you be asked?
- Why your project is a priority for your organisation.
- Should you discuss your project with anyone else and garner support.